At this stage, you should validate the imported data.
All the necessary skills for this have been passed to you in the previous step.
The scope of data that needs to be checked includes:
- Registration data of the first and last unit on the list (owner, area, numbers)
- Registration data of 3 random units (owner, areas, numbers)
- Summary data (areas, numbers)
- Sum of charges in all the months
- Charges of units with unconventional charges
- Initial balances for a few selected units
- Opening balances on synthetic accounts
It is worth taking the time to verify the data. Problems that can be corrected at this stage
in a simple way, then they may require more work.