In this step, we will try to find out the format of data in which you are currently working.
We will suggest the best way to prepare your data to import to Weles3.
We try as much as possible to avoid manual data rewriting.
If you are preparing data in a spreadsheet, please take this into account our guidelines.
In order to import data to Weles3, we need to receive them in a form suitable for processing as a table.
For example, it can be an Excel file, a CSV text file, or a database file that
we can open.
We will not be able to import data:
- from scans/photos of documents
- without a tabular structurej
- requiring manual data rewriting
To set up some data are required (including, as a must
- unit's number
- Name and surname of the owner
- Contact to the owner: phone/e-mail
- Area (usable, heating, etc.)
- Number of people
- Numbers and readings of the meters
- Owner's balances as of the start date of charges in Weles3